Wedding ceremony planning can be Stressful with a uppercase 'Southward'. It's only when you're in the midst of planning that you fully appreciate just how many things in that location are to think about.

Until you've worn the white dress and said 'I do', it'southward hard to know what really matters and what really doesn't.

Like what'southward worth spending money on (photography and food, we've heard) and where you can scrimp (napkin rings). Or, whether your cousin will still be mad in x years' time for not including them in the bridal party.

It'due south for this reason nosotros asked 50 former brides (aye, 50!!) for their biggest hymeneals day regret, the one thing they'd do differently if they could go back and hitched all over again.

And gee, they didn't hold back.

Before nosotros become into it, how much do you call up is the right amount to put in a hymeneals wishing well? Meet what the Mamamia team thinks below, mail service continues after video.

The dress.

1. "I regret my dress! It was gorgeous, merely I didn't feel comfy in it. I gave into peer pressure."

two. "I wish I'd thought more nigh what I was wearing under my dress. I didn't think about underwear, and nothing I had looked correct underneath when I look back at photos."

iii. "I'd choose a dissimilar dress. I gave into the saleswoman, I never wanted a strapless dress but that's what I ended upward in."

4. "I wasn't happy with my wearing apparel. I wanted to make changes, but everyone told me not to affect it, and I regret not listening to myself every time I look at photos from our wedding twenty-four hour period."

5. "I should take worn a veil. Information technology's the just time you get to do information technology in your life then become for it – I wish I had!"

The bridal party.

6. "I would accept had another bridesmaid. I already had one more bridesmaid than my husband had groomsmen, and I thought having two more than him would be strange. I lost sight of the fact that it was my wedding and I could exercise whatever I wanted."

7. "I regret not having my husband'southward niece and nephews in the bridal party (at present mine too). I was and so adamant I didn't desire kids in the conjugal party, but now I take kids of my ain, I feel so bad. It would take been cute to have them toddle downward the aisle. It was 19 years ago yesterday and information technology'southward probably my just regret."